I’ve got some questions. Are you…
Tired of the same toothpaste you’ve been using since you were 5?
Wanting to brighten your smile in just days without breaking the bank?
In love with the environment, animals, natural products, and charity such as Salvation Army and Love Without Boundaries?
Then you have GOT to check out PearlBar. I’m obsessed with pearls, so the name of this brand instantly caught my eye.
As I looked into it, I was astounded with every page that I read. PearlBar does philanthropy, has SO MUCH integrity with its ingredients, and is so cheaply priced for how amazing it is!
Below you will see WHY they’re so outstanding as a brand; I’ve also personally tried it out and reviewed the 3 products. If you’re not convinced that you NEED PearlBar when you’ve read through this, then stop lying to yourself! Get their AMAZING products for 10% off here.
Product Endorsement Disclosure
I will NEVER (ever, ever, EVER) promote something that:
- I don’t absolutely love
- I don’t think is useful
- I haven’t personally used/tested myself
- My readers aren’t interested in
- Is unhealthy to use (i.e.: laxative teas)
- Is harmful to those who make it (i.e.: sweat shops)
- Is harmful to the environment
So rest assured that when a brand and I are working together, you can trust that it is full of quality and integrity.
Why This Brand Is AMAZING
- PearlBar is Vegan, which means that it is made with 0 animal products and never tested on animals. Yay for all the fluffy white bunnies saved!
- PearlBar is FDA Approved, so you know that it is safe for use. This stood out to me a lot, because they are based all the way down under! Any Aussies reading this? Comment below where you live!
- There is also free shipping to the US on orders over $20. This is fantastic, considering the thousands of miles this product must fly to reach us in America.
- PearlBar is Fair Traded, meaning that none of its ingredients were obtained unethically. This means no sweatshops, low wages, or unfair prices were involved in making this product. I told you the integrity was abundant!
- PearlBar 100% biodegradable. Once you’re done with any of the products or packaging, simply bury them in the ground. They will break down and degrade back into dirt within 4-6 months.
- They’re made with oxo-biodegradable plastic, which uses technology that converts products into biodegradable materials once they’re ready to be returned to the earth. How neat and eco-friendly! Discarded plastic toothbrushes contribute to over 100,000 tonnes of landfill waste globally each year. Because plastic takes around 1,000 years to break down, these increasing volumes are causing serious and long-lasting damage to the environment – especially marine life.
- PearlBar is Gluten Free, and therefore usable by anyone who has Celiac’s.
- PearlBar is founded in Philanthropy. Not only are the products off the chain, but PearlBar gives back!
- PearlBar donates 10% of ALL PROFITS to their favorite charities, including the Salvation Army, Love Without Boundaries, and more.
Using activated charcoal as it’s main ingredient, this toothpaste slays stains, naturally. Read here on how activated charcoal is a beast at lifting unattractive stains off your teeth.
The formula takes into account pH balance, odor and toxin absorption, blood-flow enhancement, cavity and gingivitis prevention, and long lasting fresh feels. This gem will lift stains left by coffee, red wine, soy sauce and more in only a few uses. What more could you want?
You get 80 uses out of this tube of toothpaste, which is far more than the product you can get at your local market. Sold yet?
The ingredients list is awesome — you can actually pronounce every word!
Ingredients: Purified Water, Aloe Vera Juice, Calcium Carbonate, Xylitol NON-GMO, Vegetable Glycerin, Bentonite Clay, Organic Coconut Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Organic Peppermint Oil, Activated Charcoal, Menthol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Xanthan Gum, Organic Rosemary Oil, Organic Tea Tree Oil, Rose Oil.
No harsh chemicals, and whitens your teeth in just a few uses. And here’s the kicker (if you’re not already enamored): it’s fluoride free.
Activated charcoal is the captain of nature’s whitening squad, and their bristles are full to the brim with it.
The charcoal-infused bristles are made from eco-enhanced nylon, which is also 100% biodegradable, and so is the bamboo handle.
PearlBar’s Bamboo + Charcoal toothbrushes are also the proud winner of the The Beauty Shortlist ‘Editor’s Choice’ 2017 + the bronze ‘The Green Parent Natural Beauty’ award 2017. Yes PearlBar, you deserve ALL the awards!
Tip: soak the bristles for 3 minutes prior to the first use to get rid of any debris. Then allow to air dry.
The activated charcoal also detoxifies the harsh chemicals often found in the water with which you brush by absorbing them. Whaaaaat!
Just like a normal toothbrush, you should dispose on (bury) this one after 3 months of use.
The Floss Picks
Your dentist wasn’t lying about the importance of flossing. These tiny soldiers are infused with activated charcoal; nature’s most powerful known cleaning agent since 30,000 B.C.
And guess what? These won the same awards as the toothbrush did! You’re KILLING IT, PearlBar.
An eco-friendly alternative to traditional nylon, wax-coated floss, they’re 100% biodegradable, mint flavored, and notoriously accurate.
They help to prevent cavities and gingivitis, stimulate blood flow to your gums, balance the pH in your mouth, and are great for the earth and creatures (both human and animal) that live on it.
Plus they taste minty and make flossing a breeze 🙂
PearlBar is an incredible brand. Try them out! I promise, you will LOVE THEM! Get their AMAZING products for 10% off here.